It took quite a bit of time online searching for a new template for this blog.
I didn't want anything too fancy but not too plain either.
Being a "tech" blog, I figured simple lines worked best, and after narrowing it down to a few choices, this one had the features that I liked the best.
I liked the split sidebars on the right after the solid ones above it.
It also featured some bars across the bottom, but I removed them through the layout page for the blog.
I may put them back with different gadgets in them as time goes along.
I had to the scour the CSS code to fix the title - it was doing some serious overlapping, and I certainly wasn't going to have that.
There is one big thing that bothers me now.
The "day" and "date" box before each post title isn't looking good at all.
I have gone down the CSS code, and found the size for the date, but I cannot find it for the "day".
I don't like the way it splits it up like it does.
Of course, I am not too familiar with CSS - I know just enough to feel comfortable fiddling with it - as long as I write everything down so I can fix it if necessary.
All in all, I like the choice for now, and will eventually fix that date issue.
But I am not opposed to changing the template again should something I like better come along.