Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Lenovo T15

After reading many reviews and putting lots of time into researching, a decision was finally made.

The Lenovo T15 Thinkpad Laptop was going to be the new addition to the office.

With so many options available, having an idea of what one is looking for in a new computer is a must.

I have been using a Lenovo G500s laptop for the last seven years, so I knew what a reliable, well put together machine that Lenovo makes

I also have been using a Dell desktop for the past nine years, and that has also been a workhorse of a machine.

The operating system hasn't changed much over this time, but the innards certainly have.

The processors are much faster which make this machine fly.

The hard drive is big enough, and the 32 GB of RAM should take us well into the future as technology grows and is always needing more.

It's very lightweight with a slim build, and the 15 inch screen is perfectly sized for viewing and portability.

But when you think about using a computer, the most important thing for the user is the amount of time spent looking at the screen.

And that's where this one shines.

It has 4K resolution.

The crispness and color of the display are just amazing.

No pixelization, no blurriness, no dullness, just sharp, vibrant, precise viewing of reports, photos, videos, and everything the internet has to offer.

It took five weeks for this machine to be built before it was shipped, but it has been certainly worth the wait.

It has a 4.8 out of 5 rating by hundreds of users, and it is easy to see why.

This little beauty will serve our home office quite well and the joy of using it is an added benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment